Rogue+Maybe Other Class GOLD MINE

Der Name ist Programm - Spielberichte der "Zwoten"

Rogue+Maybe Other Class GOLD MINE

Beitragvon veggie11 » Di 17. Mai 2011, 01:13

Rogue+Maybe Other Class GOLD MINE

Ok so I am kind of well geared. I am a human rogue and I’m speceed combat dags, which is a bad wholesale handbags choice for this, I should be combat swords or something but anyways.
I also have imp sap. Go to the crypts instance in auchdoun and stealth to the very end of the second room.

Odds are there is a chest there that cheap jerseys is locked or un locked, but w/e. it is guarded by 2 elites, 1 is imp sapable, the other is not but no worries if u imp sap the immune one nothing bad will happen. imp sap the non immune one, kill the other elite, who is level 65-66. Beware he spawns 2 adds usually that are random, so use COS and blade fury if u got it. that with best ladies watches adren rush and evasion is kickin.... so kill the first mob, and depending custom wedding dress on your heath afterwards... it varies from almost dead to more than 75%.... either vanish or kill the other mob, he also spawns 1-2 mobs.

Enjoy and GG BLIZZ. I’ve also seen a 70 runescape gold priest do this, holy spec using mind sooth to make it to the end of the room, and into a corner. Then mind control one mob, use it to wow account kill the other and be burned down itself. Then dps it the rest of the way. Should be easy.

If I had known a few weeks ago what I now know, I would have never bought WoW gold. Any small temporary benefit it provided me was not worth the ultimate price I paid for my indiscretion – the complete cheap wow gold and permanent closure of my WoW account. I learned the hard way that the easy way out is often the most risky, so think twice before purchasing cheap WoW gold for your character. Are a world of warcraft gold few extra virtual coins really worth the risk of losing everything?
veggie11
 
Beiträge: 8
Registriert: Di 17. Mai 2011, 00:46

Zurück zu Hertha 03 FZ II - Spielberichte

Wer ist online?

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 4 Gäste