heavy equipment magazine

Der Name ist Programm - Spielberichte der "Zwoten"

heavy equipment magazine

Beitragvon kictintuick » Mi 18. Mai 2011, 15:39

His Majesty in another audience was at the pains to recapitulate the sum of all I had spoken, compared the questions he made with the answers I had given, then taking me into his hands, and stroking me gently, delivered himself in these words, which I shall never forget nor the manner he spoke them in: My little friend Grildrig, you have made a most admirable panegyric upon your country; you have clearly proved that ignorance, idleness, and vice, may be sometimes the only ingredients for qualifying a legislator; that laws are best explained, interpreted, and applied by those whose interest and abilities lie in perverting, confounding, and eluding them. I observe among you some lines of an institution, which in its original might have been tolerable, but these half erased, and the rest wholly blurred and blotted by corruptions. It does not appear from all you have said, how any one virtue is required towards the procurement of any one station among you; much less that men are ennobled on account of their virtue, that priests are advanced for their piety or learning, soldiers for their conduct or valor, judges for their integrity, senators for the love of their country, or counsellors for their wisdom. As for yourself (continued the King) who have spent the greatest part of your life in traveling, I am well disposed to hope you may hitherto have escaped many vices of your country. But by what I have gathered from your own relation, and the answers I have with much pains wringed and extorted from you, I cannot but conclude the bulk of your natives to be the most pernicious race of little odious vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth.

Heavy equipment rentals llc

caterpillar d4d for sale
Bild
Benutzeravatar
kictintuick
 
Beiträge: 11
Registriert: Do 10. Mär 2011, 15:41
Wohnort: Iceland

Zurück zu Hertha 03 FZ II - Spielberichte

Wer ist online?

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast