filmy porno

Der Name ist Programm - Spielberichte der "Zwoten"

filmy porno

Beitragvon avachhotoprop » Do 26. Mai 2011, 11:52

I went to filmy porno pop in a "associate with benefits" from shrill state school at his college. James lived in a frat house and shared a compartment with two other guys. We went into public notice drinking and I stayed in bed with him Friday night. We fooled around, but didn't accept sex.

On Saturday they had a a celebration at the frat. I told James his roommate Todd was cute. During the supporter Todd came up to me, grabbed my possession and told me to on him. He took me to their range and we started making out.

We sat on the divan and he reached up my skirt and start rubbing my pussy. He lifted my skirt and started eating me incorrect and then pulled his pants down. He song down and I started sucking him. I felt someone lifting me up from behind by my hips. It was James, he pushed himself into me from behind.

It was incredible having both of these guys at once. We had incredible coitus the residue of the night. I woke up in the morning between both guys and woke them up as a service to one more session ahead I left.
Polskie filmy porno oraz SEX.
avachhotoprop
 
Beiträge: 1
Registriert: Do 26. Mai 2011, 07:42
Wohnort: United States

Zurück zu Hertha 03 FZ II - Spielberichte

Wer ist online?

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast